Win Sponsorship to CyberMummy 2011 with BornFree
Are you a parent blogger looking for sponsorship to go to CyberMummy 2011, the hottest event in the UK blogosphere this year?
Why not enter this competition to win an all expenses paid trip to the event courtesy of BornFree?
We are looking for a parent blogger to be our company’s representative at CyberMummy. You will be our eyes and ears at the event, you will act as our main networker and help us to develop ways to engage with other parent bloggers.
In return we are offering a fantastic prize: an all expenses paid trip worth up to £750, which will cover the cost of your conference ticket, travel to the event, your hotel accommodation and £250 spending money.
How to Enter
Please read the following terms and conditions and then leave a comment under this post outlining why you think BornFree should sponsor you to go to CyberMummy 2011.
Last entries by 29 March 2011
Terms and conditions
- You must be a mummy or daddy blogger with a valid URL and be based in the UK
- You have children in our target age range of 0-3
- You agree to write a blog post about BornFree Products and host a giveaway on your blog
- You agree to sharing a link to our website on your blog,Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- You agree to carry a BornFree badge/banner ad on your blog for the period between being declared winner 01/04/11 until 01/10/11
- You agree to wear a BornFree branded badge for the duration of the event (eg “Ask me about my CyberMummy sponsor, BornFree!”)
- If someone directly requests information about BornFree, you will agree to provide it *
- You agree to write an original post on your experience as the BornFree Sponsee for inclusion on the BornFree Mum & Dad Community blog within 4 weeks of the event.
Winner to be announced 01/04/11